Prof. Preshth Bhardwaj
Assistant Professor, Marketing
PhD, MBA (Marketing), BBA
RETAIL MANAGEMENT, PRODUCT AND BRAND MANAGEMENT, MARKETING RESEARCH, INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
Retail branding and buying behaviour; pharmaceutical brand promotions and its impact on buying behavioral pattern; pharmaceutical retailing and healthcare management.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, Das, Gopal, and Khare Arpita (2015). Linkages between brand parity, coupon proneness, sales proneness, brand trust and purchase decision involvement: An empirical check, International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing, Inderscience, Vol. 6, No. 3, 194-213.
- Khare Arpita, Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Pandey, S. K. (2015). Antecedents to Local Store Loyalty: Influence of Culture, Cosmopolitanism and Price, International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Emerald, Vo. 43, Issue. 1, 5-25.
- Khare Arpita, Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Pandey, S. K. (2014). Impact of culture, cosmopolitanism and price on local store loyalty: An empirical study from India, Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Taylor and Francis publication, Vol. 26, No. 3, 185-200.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Mazumdar, Pradeep (2011). Buying behavioural pattern of ethical and generic drugs in Western India: An empirical investigation, International Journal for Business Innovation and Research (IJBIR), Inderscience publication, Vol. 5, Issue 1, 75 – 88.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Jadeja, Jayraj D. (2011, July-December). Imperial Oilfield Chemicals: A case on New product development, International Journal of Management and Strategy, Vol. 2.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Jadeja, Jayraj D. (2011, October). Healthcare Services in India: A
Strategic Perspective, International Journal of Research in Commerce, IT and Management, Vol. 1, Issue 5, pg. 78-85.
- Jadeja, Jayraj D., Shah, B. R., and Bhardwaj, Preshth (2005, December). Code of Business
Conduct: Pharma Marketing at a Crossroads, Perspectives on International Corporate
Responsibility, ICR Series: Volume 2, Carnegie Bosch Institute, 359-374.
- Jain, Abhinandan K., Sinha, P. K., and Bhardwaj, Preshth (2006, October-December). Planet Health (case), Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers, IIMA, Vol. 31, No. 4, 93-107.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Jadeja, Jayraj D. (2005, January-June). Indian Pharmaceutical Market: An Outsourcing Destination, GITAM Journal of Management, Vol. 3.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Jadeja, Jayraj D. (2004, January-June). Sustaining the value of Branded Drugs: A Strategic and Administrative Issue, GITAM Journal of Management, Vol. 2.
- Bhardwaj, Preshth, and Jadeja. Jayraj D. (2003, January-June). Intellectual Property Rights and learning and innovation in Indian pharmaceutical market, GITAM Journal of Management, Vol.1.
- Chairperson, Marketing Area at IIM Rohtak (December 2013 to April 2015).
- Faculty In-charge, Student and Alumni Affairs at IIM Rohtak (March 2013 to July 2014) .
- Secretary, Faculty Council (October 2011 to April 2015) at IIM Rohtak.
- Chairperson, Marketing Area at Institute of Management, Nirma University (March 2005 to March 2006).
Member in Editorial Board
Editorial Board Member of International Journal of Marketing & Business Communication, a peer reviewed journal of Publishing India Group (ISSN: 2277-484X)
Research & Publications
2017, WorkingPaper: LINKAGES BETWEEN BRAND EXPERIENCES, SHOPPING STYLES AND PURCHASE DECISION INVOLVEMENT: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION IN INDIAN APPAREL RETAIL CONTEXT, Journal of Consumer Marketing (A*) Conference on Brand Management (IIT DELHI, 2016)
2018, Conference-Attended: Sales & Marketing, Venue: MUMBAI
2016, Conference-Attended: Preshth Bhardwaj, Conference on Brand Management, Venue: Asia Business Centre, Curtin University and Emerald publication
2016, Conference-Attended: CRM in Tourism, Venue: XIMB, OTDC
2019, FDP-Conducted: CASE TEACHING AND WRITING, Venue: XIMB
2016, Training-Conducted: CRM in Tourism, Venue: XIMB, OTDC
I have over fourteen years of teaching and research experience with reputed institutes. I did my PhD? in Management from M.S. University of Baroda, Gujarat.
Presently, I am working as an Assistant Professor at Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar. Prior to this, I had worked with Indian Institute of Management Rohtak; Institute of Management Technology Nagpur and Institute of Management, Nirma University as a faculty and Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad as an Academic Associate.
From the past eleven years, I have been teaching various courses for Undergraduates, PG programmes, MDPs and FDPs. The courses that I had taught are basic Marketing Management, Product & Brand management, Marketing Research and International Marketing.
One of my paper is recently published in International Journal of Electronic Marketing and Retailing. Apart from this, I had published research papers in International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, Emerald; Journal of International Consumer Marketing, Taylor & Francis; International Journal for Business Innovation and Research, Inderscience Publications; Code of business conduct: pharma marketing at a crossroads, Perspectives on International Corporate Responsibility and co-authored a case ‘Planet health’ published in Vikalpa: The Journal for Decision Makers. I had also published papers in various national and international journals.
Worked for Sage Publications as a Paper Editor for a research paper besides reviewing a case for Emerald Emerging Markets Case Studies Publications in 2016. Besides this, reviewed the adapted chapters of a book titled “Customer Loyalty”, McGraw? Hill Education Private Limited, New Delhi in 2013; the adapted chapters of a book titled “Marketing” by Paul Baines, Chris Fill and Kelly Page, Asian Edition, Oxford University Press, New Delhi in 2012; and a book titled “Marketing Management”, TATA McGraw? Hill Publications in 2011.
Reviewed papers for the Journal of International Marketing Review (EMERALD) and International Research Journal of Management and Business Studies (interesjournals).
Conducted both short term and long term training programmes for private and public enterprises including IPCL, Global Logic Pvt. Ltd, Nagpur, Pearless group, in the area of branding, sales and research methodology. Also associated as a resource person in few FDP programmes.
Singing and Sketching